Had sex before periods. Stomach getting bigger, nausea feeling. Any chance of pregnancy?

So I had sex and gory period at the right time of the and lasted the 7 days which.was.2 days later after fornication and I got my period the next month also but it usually comes n the night and when I wake up I have it on the 21 of each month but the second month came the 20th but i m not sure if it usually comes the 20 or 21 n I had a pregnancy test done twice like 3 Weeks after ... But my stomach has gotten bigger I am a pear shaped body n I am nauseous i m the morning heavily is there any chance I could still be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012