Had sex before periods. Having brown discharge, slight tingling in breast, stomach tightness. Pregnancy?

hi i just have a question. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 2nd,3rd and 4th of Feb I had my period on the 12th of Feb 2013 it lasted 7-8 days but the first two days were red brown discharge (spotting only.) it then followed with red blood even lighter and basically only needed a panty liner. The blood seemed to have slight clots in it. I have always been regular and my periods have always been the same. I have only expeirenced slight tingling in my breasts and they don t appear to be any bigger, hotter, heavier etc. On the 25th of Feb or there abouts I woke up with extreme stomach tightness this went away the more i walked around. This occured for two days. I did 2 pregnacy tests around this time. BOTH NEGITIVE. Today the 27th of February i have a tingling feeling in my lower abdomin like like a feather tickling the inside. If i m not pregnant what could it be????
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013