Had sex before periods. Feeling cramps, discomfort, bloated and lower back pain. Pregnancy test negative. What's wrong?

Hey I had sex a week ago due for period in a week but the day after sex had major cramp and discomfit. Others signs are bloating major, going to the toilet a lot and lower back pain . Yesterday the doc on the phone told me not to wait until the weekend was over and go to the hospital and get it checked out. I had neg blood test and a neg urine test and the doc sent me home because they didn t know what was wrong with me. So could anyone help me understand what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012