Had sex before and after taking Postinol. Any chance of pregnancy?

Hi, am 21 and my bf is 29, I had my first sex few days before my menstruation starts and my bf came inside me a bit, though he withdrew, then I used postinol -2 90:30 am of the same day I had sex and the other dosage 12hours after, which was 9:30pm. The next morning, we had unprotected sex again but didn t come inside there any chances of me geting pregnant?am yet to see my period though I took postinor about 48hours ago.please help because am worried a lot. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013