Had sex, been gassy, lot of discharge, tiredness, been jittery. What can I do?

Had sex January first its the 17th .... Been gassy lately , a lot of discharge .... And I m gassy.... But then I usually just go to the bathroom and poop , no nausea , no headaches no extreme tiredness ... I m not sure if I ve really had cramps i don t know, boobs are alittle sore but I also have nipple piercings.... I seem fine but I m alittle paranoid.. During the sex he DEFINITELY pulled out and I felt it all over my back. I always get jittery when I go raw with my boyfriend but .... Shit happens... Could I be ......?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The symptoms that you have mentioned are not specific to pregnancy. You should get a pregnancy test done.
More so in future make sure you do protected sex as it prevents pregnancy and
loads of other sexually transmitted disease.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.