Had sex and took I-Pill. Will my husband come to know I am not a virgin?

I had sex two years back and only for 5 times. Later I really lost the feeling and moreover I never enjoyed sex which I had done. I forgot about the incident but from the past few days I am remembering a lot. My parents will get me married after 3-5 years. Will my husband come to know that I am not a virgin . But I really promise that I will be loyal to him later. I really want to forget that incident. But how? Please provide me with a good answer. I am really tensed about my future. and i have used i pill twice...
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Feb 2013
Hi Nalini Sharma,
Thank you for your query,
Don' worry, there is no chance for your husband to know that you are a virgin or not.
Because the Hymen will tear with routine activities like cycling and jumping.
But premarital sex will lead to many cultural, social, personal , and psychological problems like this in countries with traditional and cultural values like India.
And without using proper contraception and barrier protective measures there is a risk to get pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.
Forget the past and develop a healthy life style to lead a healthy sexual life with a one loyal partner.
Hope I have answered your query.