Had sex and penis touched vagina without condom. Have spotting. Pregnancy?

My boyfriend and I had PROTECTED sex, afterwards he removed the condom and tried to go in me again, failing.. he stopped. He did not cum on me or go inside of me at all after removing the condom, but he did touch my vagina with his penis (still having cum on him from wearing the condom.) I was also on birth control but only a weeks worth, I screwed up on the pill taking (which I know can also effect your period) I have had some spotting in my underwear, but only for about 3 days and it was not continual. I am nervous I may be pregnant and have been stressed out over the though, my period should come this week, if not causing it to be late. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013