Had sex and condom broke. Took Unwanted 72 and ripe papaya. What to do next?

Hello I am 23 years old and having an active sex life for the past one year. my fiance is 24 years old. I had my last periods on 18th of feb and my cycle is roughly of 28days. today is 12th offeb. on 9th of feb me and my fiance had sex but the condom broke. i immediately had unwanted 72 within the first one hour and had one ripe papaya with it s seeds. i did not have any side effect of the medicine still. no pain nothing. what should i do to ensure that i m not getting pregnant anyhow? what should i do now next? please help..
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013