Had sex after taking antibiotics for penis pain. What can help?

Hi my name is Christy, my boyfriend started having problem in his penis , like burning when he pees, he went to the doctor, and the doctor gave him antibiotics , and 10 days after he got done with his treatment we had sex again, and now he is getting even worse than before, it hurts when he walks, so that means i have it also, can i just get some antibiotics pills to cure myself in this situation, because i have no insurance.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Have you any discharge from vagina? Any pain during micturation.If no then you need not to worry for infection.
Take lot of water.clean your vaginal part.
Don't involve in sex for few days.
If you have any discharge or burning while passing urine consult your doctor.
Thanks.