Had sex after stopping pill. Could I get pregnant?

I went off my pill on the 7th june and had sex that night and then the following night and the 10th then I got my period on the 10th that night then I finished on the 14th I have been taking elevit for the past 3 days we also had sex last night I m trying my hardest to fall pregnet where would I stand at the moment and when is the best time to try?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Mar 2016

With above sexual activity, you CAN'T get pregnant as you did sex just prior to period due date. Those days are NOT fertile.

You have to do unprotected sex during fertile days (11th to 19th day of each 28-30 days cycle) or ovulation day (14 days prior to next due date). You can use ovulation prediction kit in the mid cycle. It will help to maximize chance of pregnancy.

Take Vitamin and folic acid supplements for 3 months prior to pregnancy. Good luck.