Had sex after pink spotting. Headache, fatigue, vomiting, back pain, breathlessness. Need answers

I had pink spotting on a Saturday fr about ten mins then it ws gn I had sex tht nite then sunday no blood bt i woke up with sharp headaches,monday startted feeln tired with headaches Tuesday I ws very fatifued with a headaches also Wednesday Thursday I had a period and Friday nite my period was gone but lil spotting that Saturday morn also vomiting,back needle pains,breathing feel shorter,right thighs hurt could I be pregnant but my tubes have been clipped&tied for 6.5 years on july 28makes seven year,I need answers..thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013