Had sex after periods, enlarged uterus, cramps, negative pregnancy test. Can precum cause pregnancy?

my last period i was two weeks late then after my period i started having sex with my babys daddy again, he didnt nut inside me, but ive heard that precum can get u pregnant and my last period was sep 7 my uterus seems biggers but could it be my period coming, also a week ago i had one of the most horrible craps that didnt go away for two days ive taken a test but i dont think i did the right amount of pee and it came negative but that was 2 weeks ago, but is itntrue that precum can get you pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012