Had sex after period, took pill. Is withdrawal bleeding necessary within same week or work after as well?

i had sex with my boyfriend just 1 day after my periods ended. it wasnt proper sex though it was just penetration. aftr 4 hours i took ECP i.e unwanted 72. again that night (exactly in the morning to be precise) at around 5 we had a little foreplay and penetration once. aftr 8-9 hours almost i took another ECP. i am on my 5th day now since i have taken ECP but i havent gone through any withdrawal bleeding . is it necessary for withdrawal bleeding to happen within 5 days or it can happen after a week as well?? i am tensed..kindly suggest.. With thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013