Had sex after period, light bleeding, cramps, headaches, heart beat high. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?

Hi dr. I got period start last January 9 and and totally stop January 17. On that day January 17 my husband and I had sex then in the next morning from January 18 to 25 I have a small amount of bleeding like brownish pink color (sorry for detail) . .. January 26 it s already stop. I experience some headache and cramping. And my heart beat is always 92 up to 108 even I m not high blood . I feel that there s something like a little ball in the left lower part of my abdominal. I used pregnancy test January 24 to know if I m pregnant but it s negative. what does it mean? is it posibble that I m pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013