Had sex after period. Can I be pregnant if I had brown spotting despite birth control?

My period began on June 7 and me and my boyfriend had sex without a condom on June 13, the day my period ended. could i be pregnant? I had brown spotting 5 days later for 2 days. I am on birth control pill , but never take it at the same time each day. the day after intercourse I didn t take my pill, and haven t taken it since the day of sex. the days of spotting and the day after, I felt like i needed to pee all the time, and hardly anything would come out. could i be pregnant? when can i take a pregnancy test , that will be accurate? also, two days before i had sex I forgot to take my pill so I took two the next day. thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012