Had sex according to Ovulation calender. Saw blood. Implantation bleeding?

Hello Dr! I m trying to conceive. So I looked online at an ovulation calendar and it predicted that I would be ovulating between the 21st and the 24th. Me and my partner did have sex the 24th. And now everytime I urinate I get some weird tingling sensation in my lower abdomen . Its not painful. Bit I also saw a trace amount of blood. What could this mean? Implantation blood maybe?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question,you are trying to conceive and had sex during fertile days of your cycle that is on 24th of sept.and now on 30th your having slight amount of bleeding and your thinking this as implantation bleeding ,yes this can be implantation bleeding as implantation bleeding occur around the third can go for pregnancy test after 40 days.I hope i answered your question.