Had sex a few times, safe. Period delayed, reason? Breasts sore, cramps; why?

Hi my girlfriend and I had sex about 5 times in the past month. We used a condom every time correctly and it didn t break or slip. She was supposed to get her period on august 2nd. She had a spot of bleeding on august 1st and again a few drops today. We took 3 pregnancy tests on august 3rd and they all came out negative. She took two more this morning when she first woke up and they were all negative. We are both 17 and still a little worried, I am more worried though. She said her period used to be irregular but it has been 28 days for the last 2 months. Her last period was also weird because it went for the normal time but stopped for a day then went for a few more days. She said she hasn t gotten cramps like she normally does but her breasts are a little sore like when she gets her period. What are the chances she could be pregnant and what should we do? We live in california so could we get a blood test without parental consent?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012