Had sex. Why did period become irregular? Take MTP kit?

i m 20 year girl. me and my boyfrnd did intercource at 8 may 2012 and my periods come at 15 may 2012. but period was slow and stoped wirh 48 hrs. now at 15 june 2012 i test my pregnency thts is postive. now at the same day my periods begin thts very slow and i also took mtp kit at same day now periods start . now plz tell me how many days later i can chk my pregency through pregnency strip
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
its better you get an ultrasound instead of just pregnancy test after fifteen days to see if abortion has been complete.
if everything is fine thereafter you should switch on to a regular method of contraception so as to avoid such things in future and have a tension free sexual life.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.