Had sex. Why did I spot in brown? Possibility that I'm pregnant?

Ok my period wasn t due until the 16 it came on the 12 stayed for 3 days then went on so I had intercourse on the 15 spotted on the 16 had intercourse that night and spotted the next day I stopped bleeding altogether on the 17 that was on a Monday that Friday I had two spots of brownish spotting it looked like dry blood the next day I had excessive white milky thick discharge with 2 tiny brown speaks of discharge I ve been feelin nauseous and fatigue slight cramping the 1st time my bf ejaculated in me was on the 8 then the 11 my menstrual started on the 12 today I vomitted an took a home pregnancy test and it was negative so is there a possibility that I m pregnant and took the test too early
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Aug 2013
hello and welcome to health care magic,

You have placed your questions wrongly in the ear, nose and throat section of the website and thats why no one has been able to answer your question.

You must place your question in the womens health section of our site and I am sure someone will be able to help you out

Dr Sriram Nathan