Had sex. Took postinor tablet. Missed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnant or result of tablet?

My last period started on 17th Feb and ended on 21st Feb. I had sex on 24th Feb, used a condom and the next day (14hrs after sex) i took the first tablet of postinor 2 and the second one 12 hrs later. My period has not come since then and today is 7th April. I have done pregnancy tests,both blood and home tests kit all negative. Day before yesterday, I noticed ovulation-like mucus and am hoping that am ovulating so that my next period will come around 17th April. I have been cramping a little but not every day. Could I be pregnant or is my missed period a case of hormones as a result of using Postinor?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013