Had sex. Took pills. Missed periods. Pregnancy tests negative. Chances of pregnancy?

i had sex wit my bf on 8th.nov. morning, and take mtpill 200mg one tablet at around 2 in d morning of the next day. my bf said he leaked little outside and it was my sensitive days since my last period was just 4 days earlier. it was our 1st time and i am so scared i just took the pill from the nearby med. store. till today i havent got my period and now it is 6 days late, i took preg test twice and even today,all come to be negative. what am i to do, please guide it possible im pregnant or i have to wait fr my next period to come.....
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012