Had sex. Took i-pill. Late periods. Is there any risk of pregnancy?

hi,, m 21 years old.i had sex with my boyfriend on 10th march n after 2/3 hours later i took i-pill for a protection & it might be mentioned i have an irregular last month period was held on 25th february according this i assume my priod may happen on this march 25th .....or eles 5/6 days later..but yet,m not getting period since today is 31 th march... is there any risk of pregnancy..? or is this a side effect of pill..? what can i do to have my period..? is there any process to having a period??m very much worrid about this..plsss help mee plss plss pls....its impossible for me to go to a doctor for my family restiction...
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013