Had sex. Tested for UTI. Symptoms resemble pregnancy. Suggest?

Im wondering if I could be pregnant or if I am just making myself worry sick and making myself believe i am pregnant. I had sex 13 days ago with protection. We used a Condom, the pill and he never reached climax and ejaculated. About 6 days after sex I had to start Sulfameth Trmp. for a UTI and Im wondering if my birth control pill was compromised because of this. The condom never broke i even decided to try the water test to check for wholes after sex and did not find any holes. Lately Ive been sick and wondering if I am just making myself believe im pregnant or if I am just worrying for no reason. Would you say I have any reason to worry and what are my chances?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012