Had sex. STD test results positive. White lumps around anus. Is it serious? Causing infertility?

27 year old male .Awhile ago I was sexually penetrated by anus . I have been tested for STD s . the tests have come back positive for HIV and Gonorrhea However, I have noticed that I have small, white lumps in and around my anus. I first noticed one when I was showering and in about two weeks, their number has increased to about 3 or 4. They do not itch and cause no pain; I only noticed them by touch. I am worried that my problem might be serious; perhaps even causing infertility . Like I said earlier they are about the size of a pimple, white in color and cause no pain or irritation. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012