Had sex. Pregnancy test negative. Severe cramps and back pain. Pushed out some tissues followed by mensuration. Could I be pregnant and miscarried?

I had sex at my most fertile time according to calendars. I did not have a period in may. Urine tests said negative. I had many pregnancy symptoms such as tender nipples and my boobs grew I developed those bumps on the aerola. I was sick to my stomach and a few others. Well June 2nd I woke up to what I thought was my period but it wasn t much and i had in between diarrhea and normal stool The period stopped for a few hours then I got the worst cramps and back pain ever. Later that night I felt like had to go to the bathroom and I pushed some tissue out that kinda resembles a baby. 20 minutes later pushed more tissue out that was a little smaller but didn t look like a baby. Then spotted brown and dark red blood for 4 days. Could I have been pregnant and miscarried but the urine test didn t pick it up? My periods are always clockwork.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012