Had sex. Period delayed. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, good evening. I have a quick question coz my period usually comes on a very regular cycle (28 days.) My last period starts last June 6, so I was expecting my next period would be on the 4th of July, but it came really early, like it came on the 30th instead and I had a sex with my husband on the 26th. Is there any possibility that I can get pregnant and why did my period came really early. Thank you very much and hoping to hear from you.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
Variation of period for few days before or after is normal so nothing to worry.
As you had sex during safe period and after waeds you got your period so there is very less risk of having pregnancy.
Ok and take care.