Had sex. Paranoid with strange stomach sensations. Is it pregnancy with fatigue and dizziness?

Ok so im 15... my bf and i had sex with a condom 2 days ago. He didnt cum bc we stopped before that. But, he did have precum inside the condom. As he was pulling out about half way out already, the condom popped. Im afraid tht some of the precum clda gotten inside of me. He did cum the night before and peed right after... i heard that kills the sperm? Im about to start my period in about 2 days... but my stomach is feeling really weird and im paranoid that its pregnancy symptoms instead of my period. I feel fatigue , minor crams, dizzy,but my stomach feels sooo weird. Kinda swollen? I just need someone to confirm my fears or bring me peace. Please Help mee!! WHat are the chances of me pregnant from a tinnyyy bit of precum as he was pulling out? Most of it was in the condom... :/
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012