Had sex. On birth control. Delayed periods, stomach sickness. Suggestions?

hi- im not sure where to start on this--- guess i will start off i have had irregular periods in the past, so i went on bc when i got my last period sept 28. it was the 21 day pack, no sugar pills.. so technically i should have had my period the week later (before on or around the 26th) I had sex with my bf the 19/20th before he took off overseas for a month. i had a bit of spotting on the 20th but thought maybe it was rough sex that did it... nothing since then, im sick to my stomach and from what i can think of, either im 1 week and 3 days over or if i base it on my average 33 days cycle-- then i would be 5 days over--- comprehend so far??!!! now ive taken 3 tests, all negative, however i had this happen before where i was preg, had bloodwork done and the hcg was there but it was dropping.... i dont think i have pcos i am overweight , no real huge stress , i have 2 kids already so i know i can concieve, my youngest being 4... im just needing advice.... and sorry for the novel!!!
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer