Had sex. Nipples seem harder, painful breast, delayed period. Pregnancy signs?

hi.. i m 20 yr old girl..usually i have my period regular n ontime... last period 16 nov.. on 28 nov-4dec.. i had sex with my husband.. by right i ahould hve period on 16 dec... but now already 23 dec and yet my period is not here yet... i seldom missed period. and recently mybreast nipple seem to be hard and my breast a little pain.. and urine have some white particles..i had take test on 17 & 21 dec but the test is negative.pls advise.. thx.. so am i pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
May 2013
As you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation there is possibility for pregnancy.
And your symptoms also suggesting the possibility of the pregnancy.
But these are not enough to confirm the pregnancy.
Sometimes urine pregnancy test may not detect the early pregnancy. So you better go for blood test for pregnancy after consulting local gynecologist which will give more accurate result.