Had sex. Minor bleeding occurred and after getting pleasured with hand, there seems to be blood occurring again. I'm not menstruating and it makes things quite 'awkward' if you might. Why is this happening?

Hello, I have a query about my girlfriend. The second time we had sexual intercourse I believe her hymen properly broke then and minor bleeding occurred... however it's been a week since that incident and after pleasuring her with my hand, there seems to be blood occurring again. She is not menstruating and it makes things quite 'awkward' if you might. Why is this happening?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013