Had sex. Having short period, sickness, fatigue, frequent urination, cramps. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

i had sex with my husband on the 21 and 22 nd of december and had a very light bleed lasting only 1 and half days and have most pregnancy symptoms feeling sick tyred constantly needing to pee funny cramps lots of weird stuff went to the docs on the 11th of january and got a negative result im trying to convince myself im not pregnant but still have symptoms do you think its to early to tell thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Thanks for the query,

get upt done.

chance is there

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you