Had sex. Have brown spotting, pregnancy test negative. Reason?

Me and my boyfriend had protected sex last month after I had my period and this month my period was meant to be on last Thursday (the 22nd) but I m late. I took a Clear Blue pregnancy test today and I believe it came back Negative but it took hours to show on the control panel of the test. Last night/today I have had a bit of brown spotting after urinating when I wipe. (And I have been stressed lately with University work) What s the spotting and what should I do? I have an appointment with a Doctor this Friday but I m worrying about the situation.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer