Had sex. Got strep throat, yeast infection later. Chances of contacting HIV?

Hello, I have been stressing out about my sexual encounter with a friend of mine that happened a week ago. We used a condom for the first part of vaginal intercourse and then he took it off. 3 days after we had sex I got strep throat and then took antibiotics and also got a yeast infection . I have been reading about HIV infection and the early symptoms and I m freaking out about the chances that I might have got HIV from him since we didn t use a condom the whole time. I asked him if he had been tested and he claims he tested negative last year. Could my Strep and Yeast infection have anything to do with being HIV positive? I plan on getting tested at the 28 day mark since I ve read testing before that is too soon. Please help with any advice possible thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013