Had sex. Got period in odd color. Vaginal leakage. Pregnancy tests normal. Can they be true?

Alright, some of my terms may not be correct. But, I had sex about five or six weeks ago, and he did inside of me. We didn’t use a condom, and I did have my period. But it wasn’t normal. It was an odd color, kind of brown. And I read some stuff about STDs but it doesn’t burn or itch or smell or anything. I am having horrible stomach pains, only on the left side and middle though. Also, today I was standing in the kitchen and like. Something like leaked out of my vagina . It wasn’t urine . It was like a cloudy white substance. I have taken three pregnancy tests and they were all positive right away, then slowly faded to negative. I’m also sleeping a lot more than usual. I’m always tired. I’m getting nervous. Does it sound like I’m pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012