Had sex. Got an abnormal period. Had typhoid later. Delayed periods this month. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello docter. I am 22 unmarried girl.My period comes on 4th or 5th of every month. I had sex with my boy friend last month on 2nd feb. And i got my period which was some what abnormal om 7th feb and along with dis i got typhoid on 7th. After that i didnt have sex till now but this month ihav not got my period today its 14. I am tensed what must b the problem please reply dr. I dont think it may be the case of prrgnancy beacause after my last sex i goy my period last month.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013