Had sex. Abnormal periods and discharge. Pregnancy test- negative. What is the problem?

I got my period February 9th and then again on march 9th. my boyfriend and I had sex on march 22nd and he cummed in me and two days later I was bleeding . it was red the first day and the next three days it was brown and pink. then it stopped for one day and then that night it was a VERY light pink . this all was only when I wipe and a little bit on a pad. this is very unusual .. and I took a test on the 27th and it was negative. please help.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
It is right now too early to get a positive test even if you are pregnant. The irregular bleeding that you are having is likely to be due to a local trauma in the genitalia.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal