Had sex 2 years back. Under skin of penis smelly, pulpy, sticky substance seen. What to do?

Dear Doctor.... I am 26 and i used to have sex with a woman aged 45. I have been having sex with her for the past 2 years. Now, the problem is, i keep on cleaning my Penis underskin. Because, even if i clean it perfectly (even with soaps), within 2 to 3 hours, a smelly, pulpy, kind of sticky substance forming under the foreskin of my penis. I keep on cleaning, but it keeps on coming after hours of cleaning. I am very much worried about it. Please advice me on what to do.. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013