Had sex 2 weeks ago. Having itching in vulva and vaginal area. Blood seen in labia lips. Reason?

I had sex about 2 weeks ago. About four days ago I started to get itchy in vulva and vagina region. I only had some burning when peeing the first day but it went away. But for the next few days it was itchy, red, and tingling down there. Later when I looked down I saw little bit of blood from 2 long linear cuts on either labia major lip, i dont know if i scratched too hard maybe?? I washed with warm water and used yogurt and tea tree oil and that made things much better but now my vagina is still bit itchy/tickly and the skin is dry and flaky. Oh and I have noted no abnormal discharge or blisters or oozing
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013