Had severe shaking. Having temperature, cold and vomiting. Gave pepto. Suggest

My husband was shaking uncontrollably. Two blankets plus a heated blanket with me rubbing his arms and legs to get warm. He couldn't talk to clearly during the shaking. I took his temp and it read 98.7 his nose was so cold like he had been outside. So I thought his sugar was low but it was 216. Finally after 20 minutes his shaking was slowing and then I noticed his forehead was warm, took him temp and it was 103.7. He was thirsty had some water, threw up and after 30 min gave him pepto so far he has kept it down. He is sneezing now and still feels warm but he doesn't need blankets on anymore.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013