Had severe reactions after using Clindamycin for cysts around mouth, chin. Worried about dark spots, scars. Solution?

Hi, Hope you can help me. Am female, 63 - about a yr ago I got cystic derm; around mouth, lips and chin . Before that I never had skin problems except for dry skin . My Dermatologists scribbed many different antibiotics, the last being clyndamycin (6 in total) which sent me to the er with severe reactions. I was a mess! Now he says, after it cleared and came back that he doesn t know what else to do??? Am currently using Murad products for acne prone skin & seems to be working ok. However, since I can t use a moisturizer for my outter dry skin, my face looks awful and I know I will have scarring and dark marks. Please help - have tried every avenue I know of to no avail. Thank you Jackie Nicely
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013