Had severe headache, feeling of fluid moving across head and dizziness. Reason and cure?

Hi I am a 42 year old, hard working mum and wife and I am normally fit and well. I am the type of person whereby if you feel ill, get up and go to work usually cures it, until yesterday. I was baking in the kitchen when I suddenly got an emense head ache, mainly of the right side of my head and back of my neck but it was also deep in the centre of my head. It got so severe I had to go to bed, on laying down the pain got worse and i could talk or move, this lasted for a total of 12 hours. I still have the headache but nowhere as severe. I felt sick and I keep getting a sensation of fluid moving across my head with dizziness . I have drank plenty of water and don t have a high caffine intake.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012