Had severe contusions to my calve, shin and knee injury. Can I travel?

Hi, I recently had severe contusions to my calve, shin bone and some sort of knee injury. I am in a full knee brace with metal rods that doesn t all me movement. I haven t been able to walk for roughly for three weeks because of extreme pain. Excruciating pain. 1-10, we re talking fifty and I ve been on oxy. For the past three days, I ve just been able to barely limp around with crutches and brace. Today, I discovered a large knot on my upper calve below my knee. The bruising has mostly cleared but it does swell horribly from time to time. I m taking an array of medication . Anyway, Should I be concerned? I have to fly nine hours to the United States next Wednesday.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012