Had severe central chest pain, blood trained from legs, head dizzy. Is it a heart attack?

Yes, thank you. I m a 68y/o female, 12 years post stem cell transplant for CML. RX Lipitor only. Dec 1, 2012 I had sever central chest pain , blood trained from my legs, head dizzy, then I fell down/passed out. F/U test revealed moderate arrythmia , max QTC 821ms Max QT 753ms. Additional CTA, echocardiogram , carotid ultrasound, and labs. MVP with regurgitation, tricuspid regurgitation, pulmonic regurgitation, mild pericardial effusion. MD stated that all test results WNL and to return in one year for follow up. I m mainly concerned with (1) mild heart attack not ruled out and (2) significance of abnormal QTc. Could you please respond? thank you, Nyla
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013