Had septoplasty back for deviated septum. Have fatigue and sleeplessness. Is it due to smoking?

Hi i had a septoplasty back in dec for a deviated septum and since then ive had 3 lots of antibiotics ive been to wbr because After surgery i had a rash on the roof of mouth and treated it for thrush and gave me antibiotics which didnt work twice then he sent me to maxilfacial who said it could be speckled leuplakia and have me an appointment to have a biopsy this week he also gave me more antibiotics and some gel to rub on the roof of my mouth just to see if that helped well After 2days my mouth cleared but then i noticed my right tonsil is swollen tqice bigger than my left and ive also got a lump dangling off the tonsil right at the bottom near the back of my tongue plus ive alain noticed a lump in my jaw After it swelled up one day then went back down the day After now theres a lump in my jaw under my front teeth in my jaw it is hard and doesnt move now im wondering what will happen this week because since my last appointment a month ago everything has changed i have delta so ill not been able to swollow right discomfort in my jaw lose of appetite lack of sleep and fatigue schedy and osunął every where really bad headaches any advice i would be greatfull for thanks im a 39 year old female and i smoke
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012