Had septoplasty and sinus surgery done. Developing blisters on mouth and labia after medication. Is it herpes?

i just had septoplasty and sinus surgery on July 4th and was on some medication for it including apo-amoix clav and ketorolac trometh. I noticed about 3 days ago that i was developing mouth blisters (4 total) and then 2 on my labia . They are sore and look kind of like a canker sore. I went to my doctor today and she was unsure what it is but did a test for herpes . I ve been with my fiance for 3+ years and neither one of us has ever cheated. I m freaking out that i have herpes and would like a second opinion.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012