Had semen analysis done. Is my sperm count normal? What does head defects mean?

Hi doc, i had done my semen analysis last month, following is the report: Time of liquification 30 Min Color Greyish White Apperance Turbid Consistency Viscous pH 8.0 Volume 02ml Total Sperm Count 28 Million/ml Sperm Morphology Normal 60% Head defects 15% Midpice defects 15% Tail defects 10% Motility Active 30% Sluggish 20% Non Motile 50% White Blood Cell Occasional Red Blood Cell Nil Epithelial Cells Occasional Fructose Positive i had a gap of 25 days before the test conducted, so will it affect the report results as the lab guy said the gap has to be maximum 5 days thanks Waqar
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013