Had seizures, no epilepsy, tumor in pituitary gland, no medication, treatment. Advice?

hi i was in hospital for 3 weeks after having sezures i have had eeg that show i am not eplieptic i have high prolactin levels of 844 and a micro tumor has been found on my piturity gland im waitingto see endroconlgy. they have dischargedme from hospital saying i havent got epilepsy and that the piturity tumor would have nothing to do with the sezures, i am worries as i haveread that you can have sezures threw these tumors. im not on no medication or being treated for anything as of yet. i see endroconlgy in august 13th. i havent been given any advice what so ever ive just been left to have these sezures at home and told i have a brain tumor . please educate me and help me .. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012