Had seizures. Why are tests unable to detect problem? Am I infected?

I had my first seizure on June 10 2012 in my sleep. Ihad 3 CT Scans, MRI , EEG , and EKG . All the tests came back normal. I then had another seizure on August 12th. in my sleep as well. My question is... I have had an impacted wisdom tooth on the upper right side of my mouth fo about 5 years. The molar in front of the wisdom tooth is ifected as well. Could the infected, impacted tooth be the cause of the sudden onset of seizure? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012