Had seizures. On oxetol. Safe to use for someone who was a drinker previously?

Hi , I am 25 Yrs old women..i had a seizure 15 days back after which i got my MRI done and got to know tat i have a neurocstycercosis..i am on oxetol 300 during day and 450 during night along with frisum 5mg..i use to drink quite often in a week as i am into business and use to end up drinking with business parties and ever since ive got to know this and ive been on medicines i havent been my worry is oxetol good for someone who use to drink 2 or 3 times a week..and tat if i have some like a beer occasionally will it effect me ??
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012