Had seizures, MRI shows mild loss of volume in left hippcampus, on Levipill. Cause and side effects?

My son 17 yrs old had just got seizures 20 days back and was done MRI and MRI Veno. It showed mild loss of volume in left hippcampus. We do not have any family history at all. At present he is on 500 mg 1-0-1. My question is what is the cause for all this and what are the side effects of levipill. Intially he was on eptoin but he had disturbed LFT and Gastro ent has advised to stop it immediately. kindly advice Regards Vijayprasad, Baroda
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012